HAY y’all. Yesterday, I dumped some things in a pyrex pan, and this one pan chicken dish came out DELISH! I just stuck it in the oven for 45 minutes while I walked the dog and did a quick workout video. AND I only had to wash a knife, a cutting board, and a baking dish! Three cheers for this meal!
Oil a baking dish and lay your chicken breasts down flat. These three big guys will feed Luke and I twice.
Add the asparagus along the sides.
Add mushrooms, three roughly chopped garlic cloves, and some grape tomatoes.
Then, the key ingredient: a jar of marinated artichoke hearts! Dump the liquid and artichokes over the whole thing. If you want to get crazy and/or have more control over your ingredients, you can make your own marinated artichoke hearts (you can use frozen or canned too!)
The yummy flavors will infuse with all of the veggies and make a delish sauce that would be awesome for bread dipping.
Stick the whole thing in the oven at 450 for 30-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top and serve! I love the way these artichokes get all crispy, and the marinating liquid makes this amazing sauce. Plus those little tomatoes add a burst of fresh flavor – yum!
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- Container of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 container of grape tomatoes
- 1 jar of marinated mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spread chicken breasts on oiled 9" x 13" glass baking dish
- Layer garlic, asparagus, mushrooms, and tomatoes on top
- Then, dump jar of artichokes over the whole thing
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through completely
- Serve with lemon wedges